I'm also happy to announce I will be speaking on behalf of Improv Everywhere this April at the Share Conference. The conference is a 3 day event with lectures, workshops, exhibitions and concerts that will take place in 15 locations in Belgrade (Serbia). Needless to say, I am excited to have an excuse to go to Serbia. More details to come.
Flickr has recently added stats to their pro accounts. It should come as no surprise that my most viewed photo is the image titled 'prostitutes'.
These ladies were outside my hotel in Madrid. Apparently coverall dresses are de riguer. It's worth noting that this was not some alley in the bad part of town. This was a busy thoroughfare.
I didn't actually ask them if they were prostitutes. They may have all been standing around for several hours waiting for friends. Click the picture for more photos.
1. "I work well with others. I also work well on others."
2. "This job will serve me well until 'The Quickening' begins."
3. "I believe in a diverse workplace. Some of my best friends are darkies."
4. "I'm not big on pants."
5. "Things didn't work out so well at my last job. Apparently they hate the 2nd Amendment."
6. "My sponsor says this is a great place to work."
7. "I'm looking for a job that will really challenge me. At my last job, all those that challenged me were swiftly felled by the cold steel of my warhammer."
8. "I feel like my strengths are time management and appearing productive."
9. "My relationship with God is an important part of my life. He's sitting beside me."
10. "What happened to your face?"