On the set of a 'mac vs. PC' style stage. A series of normal Americans address the camera earnestly.
With the recent triumph of proposition 8, the institution of marriage has been made a little safer, but there's still more work to be done.
Alternative lifestyles continue to erode the traditions that generations of American-value loving Americans hold dear.
That's why next election you'll be hearing more about Proposition 12.
An important new piece of legislation to continue the work we've started.
A new law whose purpose is simple and to the point.
To stop gay people from looking at me.
For too long, gay people have been looking at me.
Why are you looking at me... gay person?
How much longer must Americans be made uncomfortable by gay people looking at them?
Making eye contact at a grocery store.
Or the gym...
Or a bathhouse.
Proposition 12 will ensure that Americans can feel safe again. By making it illegal for homosexuals to make eye contact with them. Or stand too closely.
I mean, seriously. (emotional) Why are you looking at me?
America has been divided for too long. We need unity. And that's what Prop 12 will provide. It will bring Americans together into two distinct unified groups.
So tell your friends about this important upcoming choice.
A new law that will require homosexuals to avoid eye contact with traditional Americans.
And wear this patch at all times. (Holds up a pink triangle patch).
Vote yes on Proposition 12.
I'm voting yes on Proposition 12.
(still crying, transitions to blur)
Super-imposed: Yes on Proposition 12Read More
I recently discovered politicalbase.com and highly recommend it to any one interested in learning more about their politicians. They lay out information in an easy to navigate manner and list the total contributions each politician has received. You can browse by 'issues' to find out which politicians are doing what on the topics that you care about. Also their sign up process is fast and beautifully executed.
Each candidate has a wiki style entry where users can upload and manage information. It's light on some specific types of content (e.g. proposed legislation, bill tracking) but it shows tons of promise and will no doubt help usher in a new era of transparency.
I'm having a hard time deciding which Kari Byron Facebook group I want to join:
- Kari Byron from Mythbusters is HOT!!!
- Kari Byron can bust my myth
- I am in love with Kari Byron
- Kari Byron Blinded Me With Science
- i would totally throw it to kari from mythbusters.
- I want to bang Kari from Mythbusters
- I love Kari Byron aka 'the redhead from Mythbusters'
- Kari Byron can do my homework
- KARI BYRON IS A GODDESS
- Kari Byron: Hottest Engineer ever.
- The Kari Byron Fanclub
- Kari Byron from Myth Busters is a severe hottie
- Kari Byron Aficionados
- Kari Byron is Hot!
- I want to canoe kari byron from the mythbusters
- Kari Byron will make me bust more than a myth!!!
- I would bang Kari Byron.
- Kari Byron the Perfect Woman
- Kari Byron Fan Club
- Kari Byron can bust more than my myth
- I Hate Carrie Byron from the Mythbusters
- I want to marry Kari Byron
- Tory Belleci and Kari Byron should totally hook up
- I think Kari Byron is a babe!
- I want to make LOVE to Kari Byron
- kari byron apreciation thingy magig
- Mythbuster Kari is So Hot That She Knocks My Socks Off
- I'll admit it, I have a crush on that chick from mythbusters
- OMG The Chick from Mythbusters is soooo hot!!!
- I Would Fuck That Chick From Mythbusters
So tough to narrow it down.Read More
esearch - (n.) a diligent and systematic inquiry or investigation into a subject using only the internet.
"I did my esearch before aggreeing to meet him. Craigslist is a great place to meet men."Read More
Flickr has recently added stats to their pro accounts. It should come as no surprise that my most viewed photo is the image titled 'prostitutes'.
These ladies were outside my hotel in Madrid. Apparently coverall dresses are de riguer. It's worth noting that this was not some alley in the bad part of town. This was a busy thoroughfare.
I didn't actually ask them if they were prostitutes. They may have all been standing around for several hours waiting for friends. Click the picture for more photos.Read More