1. "I work well with others. I also work well on others."
2. "This job will serve me well until 'The Quickening' begins."
3. "I believe in a diverse workplace. Some of my best friends are darkies."
4. "I'm not big on pants."
5. "Things didn't work out so well at my last job. Apparently they hate the 2nd Amendment."
6. "My sponsor says this is a great place to work."
7. "I'm looking for a job that will really challenge me. At my last job, all those that challenged me were swiftly felled by the cold steel of my warhammer."
8. "I feel like my strengths are time management and appearing productive."
9. "My relationship with God is an important part of my life. He's sitting beside me."
10. "What happened to your face?"Read More
Ever heard the adage: "Maybe one day schools will get all of the money they need and the Army will have to hold a bakesale to buy a bomber."
I give you: armybakesale.com
This site was created by Ari Voukydis, Pete Olson and myself. Original baked goods were created by Julie Tudor and Erika Kern.Read More
In case you missed it. I took some photos for Improv Everywhere's latest mission. It was called 'No Shirts' (an homage to their 'No Pants' mission).
Check it out here.Read More